On the Main Hunting Screen, you can find:
On the top (from the left side of the screen):
- Pause button which opens the settings window
- commission summary and progress
- the number of gained points during a current hunting session
On the left side:
- your current ammo icon
On the right side:
- aiming mode icon which allows you to take a shoot. The zoom-in sensitivity depends on the equipped scope.
On the bottom bar (from the left side):
- Infrared vision button and Adrenaline Drink button (available only if a player has them equipped)
- Tasks progress bar - hunting is divided into three phases during which you have to shoot specific animals. Completing those tasks allows you to gain some extra rewards.
- Hunting time
- the bar indicates the time remaining to the end of the hunt
- Reload button
- Shoot button (available only in the aiming mode)