Here is a list of changes that are available in the latest update:
- We are introducing knowledge cards which will replace current accessories,
- The current three perks will be replaced by a single knowledge card,
- The strength of the new knowledge card will be based on the previous accessories,
- The old accessories are not lost just converted into the new knowledge cards,
If the players had:
-Bronze perk for a fox with a 5% weight bonus
-Silver perk for a fox with a 6% weight bonus
-Gold perk for a fox with a 3% weight bonus
The new knowledge card will give a 14% weight bonus.
- Knowledge cards don’t grant exp points when collected,
- Knowledge card will grand the heart vital shot bonus only if the animal has the option to hit the heart,
- Knowledge cards will grand license points for the given region,
- Knowledge cards will increase the chance for bigger animals, increase the damage for heart shots and increase the number of coins you receive,
- To upgrade the knowledge card you will need the same card copies and coins,
- You can receive knowledge cards from magazines,
- The amount of knowledge cards depends on the level of the magazine you open,
- All players can reach the license level of 200,
- Players now will have the option to create hunting clans from level 2.
The next big feature are the weapon's bonuses.
- They are upgrades for a dedicated animal that are assigned to each weapon,
- The bonuses are divided into two types permanent (green) random (blue),
- Permanent bonuses can’t be changed,
- Random bonuses can be re-rolled using banknotes,
- There are 3 types of benefits each weapon bonus can give,
- Extra Weight
- Extra Damage
- Extra Heart damage
- Each of those benefits can have a random value.
- Each weapon, for now, can have from 3 to 6 bonuses.