Here you can check your rank in the Duel Leaderboard and which players get the highest ranks.
Players are grouped based on the ranking they are in. Players gain points by winning duels and lose them if defeated or surrendered. After acquiring a certain number of points, players can receive more rewards.
Players are being grouped depending on the rank they are in.
The leaderboard is divided into 6 separate ranks. The higher rank a player is in the better rewards he will receive for winning a duel.
The leaderboard is divided into the following ranks:
- Racoon - from 0 to 599 points
- 5 banknotes. or 1 spare part or 1000 coins
- Fox - from 600 to 1399 points
- 7 banknotes, or 2 spare parts, or 1500 coins
- Wolf - from 1400 to 1999 points
- 10 banknotes, or 3 spare parts, or 2000 coins
- Bear - from 2000 to 2399
- 12 banknotes, or 4 spare parts, or 2500 coins
- Tiger - from 2400 to 2799 points
- 1 violet weapon card, or 15 banknotes, or 5 spare parts, or 3000 coins
- Lion - 2800+ points
- 1 orange weapon card, or 15 banknotes, or 6 spare parts, or 4000 coins
The leaderboard is being reset with the end of a season every two weeks.