THE NEW SYSTEM OF TASKS:
1. Tasks are divided into 3 groups:
- tutorial tasks - they introduce the player into the game up until level 15. These tasks are given to any new player or a player who has not reached level 15. These tasks are not obligatory.
- daily tasks - there’s a limit to the daily tasks - you can complete 3 such tasks a day; you have 5 minutes to complete the task, and there are no tasks that would require more time.
- talent tasks - there are no changes in talent tasks except for the level from which they are available - now from level 13.
2. The division of daily tasks:
- Fishing - catch a fish indicated in the task in a given time on a given fishery
- Fishing Race - catch a given number of fish on each fishery indicated in the task
- Explorer - catch a given fish species belonging to a given fish family
- Prepare Your Tackle - catch a given number of fish of a given minimum weight using a given rod in a given time
- Big Fish - catch a given number of fish of a given minimum weight using a given rod on a given fishery
- Collector - catch fish weighing a given number of kgs/lbs on a given fishery
- Good Catch - catch a given number of fish marked with at least 4 stars on a given fishery in a given time
- Hunting - catch a given number of fish in a given time.
3. Tasks that appear only in the tutorial:
- Cast a net
- Hire a friend to help you with the fishing nets
- Buy a rod and accessories for it
- Buy a bait
4. The Tasks Log
- The Tasks Log is divided into 3 sections corresponding to the type of tasks (sections ‘Daily’ and ‘Talent’ are locked until the player reaches the required level)
- the list of the task categories is located on the left hand side of the Tasks Log
- the list of tasks from a given category is located on the right hand side
- the rewards for a given task are displayed at the bottom of the window
- there is a bar indicating the progress underneath each task box
- In order for the completed tasks to count, you have to open the Tasks Log at least once (by clicking on its image) - this requirement is important mostly for new players.