The Fish Album allows you to view all fish that you’ve caught so far. There is also some additional info available there:
- the total number of points you’ve earned
- your position in the rank
- the percentage of players who you’re better than
- the legendary fish that you’ve caught
- You can view records of a given fish species classified by the number of stars (showing how close you are to the record weight of a fish).
- You have a chance to get a unique status of a LEGENDARY FISH for a 5-star fish.
- Fish species are classified according to continents on which they are found.
- You get points for your fish, which are then classified in the Best Angler Ranking. The biggest fish you catch, the more chance you have of earning a prestigious title of the Best Angler! ONLY the points for the biggest fish of a given species are counted in the ranking (e.g. if you’ve caught 5 spikes, you get points only for the biggest one, even if it was the first one you caught; in order to get more points for a spike, you need to break your record).
NOTE: Legendary fish are not the same as record fish. Legendary fish are the biggest fish available in the game (they might not have been caught yet by anyone).