1. Make sure you have the latest Flash player version. The latest version of Flash can be downloaded HERE.
2. Delete your Flash cookies by clicking HERE.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of Safari installed. Click HERE to download it.
4. From the Safari menu, click Empty Cache.
5. When asked: “Are you sure you want to empty the cache?” click Empty.
6. From the Safari menu, click Preferences.
7. From the Security dialog box, click Bookmarks.
8. Click Show Cookies.
9. From the Cookie dialog box, click Remove All.
10. Click Done.