1. Make sure you have the latest Flash player version. The latest version of Flash can be downloaded HERE.
2. Delete your Flash cookies by clicking HERE.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome installed. Click HERE to download it.
4. Click the wrench icon in the upper right corner.
5. Select the options menu.
6. Select Under the Bonnet/Hood
7. Select Clear browsing data.
8. Select Empty the cache and Delete cookies.
9. For “Clear data from this period:”, select everything.
10. Click Clear browsing data.