There may be a situation when you cannot catch the fish you want. Please, check if
- Your rod type is allowed on the fishery you are in
- You have a strong enough hook to catch a fish
- You have a strong enough rod to pull out a fish
- You have a line dedicated for reeling in a given fish
- You have a bait dedicated for catching a given fish
Note: it’s simple - the better the tackle, the bigger the fish. But we recommend using similar elements of the fishing tackle. If you’ve got a really good rod and line but a weak hook, you’ll still catch small fish.