If the game does not load or does not work properly, try the following steps:
1. Clear your browsing data.
In most browsers, you can use a keyboard shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE to access settings. In this section, you can empty your Internet browser's cache and delete cookies.
The cache is a component that stores data. If it is not emptied for a long time, it may cause some problems with the browser's effectiveness and, in turn, with the websites you want to access.
In order to empty your cache and delete cookies, please follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Tools' button on the toolbar, then select 'Internet options'.
- At the top of the window, click on the 'General' tab.
- Click 'Delete...' which is located under the heading 'Browsing history'.
- When the next window opens, select 'Temporary Internet files and website files' and 'Cookies and website data'.
- Click 'Delete'.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the 'Firefox' button, go over to the 'History' menu and select 'Clear Recent History...'.
- Set 'Time range to clear' to 'Everything'.
- Click on the arrow next to 'Details' to expand the list of history items.
- Select 'Cache' and 'Cookies' and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click 'Clear Now' to clear the cookies and cache and close the 'Clear Recent History' window.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select 'Tools'.
- Select 'Clear browsing data...'.
- In the window that appears, select the checkboxes 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data' and 'Empty the cache'.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select 'beginning of time' to delete everything.
- Click 'Clear browsing data'.
NOTE: When you clear cookies, you may lose data stored on other sites. It should not happen in most cases, but if it does, we do not take responsibility.
2. Update Flash Player plugin to the newest version; you can find it here: http://get.adobe.com/en/flashplayer/?fpchrome
3. Clear the Flash Player's cache. To do it, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/pl/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
NOTE: You may lose data stored on other sites. To avoid this happening, you can clear data only from individual sites.
4. Check if the game works properly. If it does, skip the next steps. If it does not, continue.
5. Open the game in a different browser and check if the game works properly there. If this is the case, the problem lies in your browser and after reinstalling it, the problem should be resolved. You can download browsers here:
Google Chrome (recommended): http://www.google.pl/chrome/
Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/en/firefox/